How to Restart Windows XP and Windows Vista in case of System Failure.
Hello Friends, Here I will show You How to Restart Windows XP and Windows Vista in case of System Failure Windows Blue Screen of Death in both of Windows XP and Windows Vista are the most terrible thing which happens when there is a system failure and machine comes to a halt. The next you do is a power down the machine and start it manually. However, you can change this to make PC restart automatically after the dump is created instead of waiting.
- Right, click on My Computer and Click Properties
- Click on settings of System and Recovery.
- Remember this place is you can configure what the system will do when it gets into system failure.
- Just check the checkbox which says “Automatically restart” Now the next time your computer goes for a system failure it will auto restart.
- But You will have to wait for the dumb to get created.
Moreover, you can also check for Overwriting the old dump file in case you want to save some space.