Afghanistan: Terror attack on Indian consulate.
Kabul: Indian Consulate targeted militants in Afghanistan Sunday night. Monday also continued firing. ITBP have killed two militants. But two and Mazar-e-Sharif area militants fired from a building run. The building is adjacent to the Indian Consulate.
- All Indians are safe in the attack.
- Afghan police commander said, terrorists second floor of the building is made safe house.
- Building on the first floor of the Afghan special forces troops.
- Sunday night through the back door, four militants attacked the Indian Consyulet.
It has happened before the attack
- Indian consulate in Kabul in 2009 and 2008 have also been attacked.
- However, in May 2014 in Herat militants had targeted the Indian Embassy.
- The first Indian Embassy in Jalalabad 9 people were killed in the attack.
- The current attack Mazar-e-Sharif in northern Afghanistan in the City is at Consulate.
- Security link with militants tried to enter Consulate Sunday 10.45 pm.
- All the rooms were also reported. The blast occurred in the area of Afghanistan is home to many leaders.
- A civilian also reports of injuries. So far no group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Balkh province governor’s spokesman Munir Ahmed said after the blast in Consulate militants tried to enter, but could not succeed.
Mazar-e-Sharif was under attack
Mazar-e-Sharif on Sunday night attack took place near the Indian Consulet. No one was injured in the attack is Indian. All are safe.
Suicide blast at Kabul airport
- The suicide attack occurred near the airport in the Afghan capital.
- According to media reports, the blast blew himself up is a terrorist.
- Being told that long before the National football team fans gathered to welcome.